Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 21 July 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 My reindeer now is on its way to having two full sets of legs, as most self respecting reindeers would agree is absolutely necessary. Maybe by next week the legs will be done, or at least the front hind leg. 

I still love it and enjoy working on it, which is a good thing. I’d hate to lose interest and end up having a cross stitch UFO pile start to add up. It’s bad enough having quilters attention deficit disorder without adding cross stitching to it.

Nothing much else to say at the moment, so I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and call this post done.



1 comment:

  1. Great work, Cathy! What is your fabric for this one? It’s lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.