Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 16 September 2015

What I'm up to....

Today and this evening find me up in the studio. I seem to be getting over the being creeped out up here after dark, which is a really good thing. This morning I started a new customer quilt. An absolutely gorgeous One Block Wonder.


Last evening, after taking an informal Facebook poll, asking whether I should work on La Passacaglia or start a baby quilt, the results came back unanimous for starting a baby quilt. So, I cut out a bunch of fabrics into the sizes needed.

And tonight I sewed them together into blocks, put them up on the wall, and rearranged until it looks balanced with a good distribution of colours. And I think now I'm done for the day.

 

1 comment:

  1. That OBW looks stunning! Can't wait to see more of it! Love the baby quilt too - is that the Falling Charms pattern?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.