Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 3 September 2015

Sneak peak, and a bit more

I loaded Mibsie's quilt onto the machine today. It's a fun very little girl type quilt with music and dancing sock monkey's on it. I love doing fun quilts like this. I'm hoping to finish it up this afternoon and then load one of my own quilts to do over the weekend. I finished Texas Chain last week, and got the backing done, as well. I have a queen sized wool batt upstairs that I've been wanting to try out, so now is the time.

There isn't a whole lot else that's new going on around here, other than I've taken on a new project. I volunteered last year to do the blog for the guild, the London Friendship Quilters' Guild. Seeing as how I love designing new quilts in the Electric Quilt software, I did up a design for a sampler that is going to be presented on the guild's blog. The link for that sampler is here, if you'd be interested in playing along. The blocks will be posted the first and third Thursday of the month. If there's a fifth Thursday, I'll post one then, as well. When I post them on the guild blog, I'll try to remember to post the link here.

And now, it's time for a glass of ice cold coke, since it is quite warm around here today, and then it's back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, how can I get in touch with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, you are a no reply blogger, so I have no way to get back to you. Leave me another comment including your email.

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.