Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 1 September 2015

September...... already?!?!

How did that happen. Summer just started, we were planning for all our vacations and trips and looking forward to them, and now it's gone, it's over. And although we have lots of wonderful memories, the first of September always makes me a little sad.
I've been laying low for the last 4 or 5 days, literally. I hit the fibromyalgia wall on Friday, and spent the next 2 days on the couch. I hate it when that happens, because then nothing else happens. No sewing, no knitting, no stitching, no coherent thinking, therefore no blog posts, just exhaustion and brain fog. But it seems to have passed, and I'm back to normal. I wish I could figure out a rhyme or reason for when and why it happens, because then I could figure out how to prevent it. Ah well......

I loaded a customer quilt today, and am hoping to have it done by tomorrow afternoon. I'm using a new to me pantograph called "Eclipse"        and I really like it. I think I'll use it on one or two of my own. There are a couple that are waiting that this would suit very well.
But in the meantime for this evening, I think I will take it easy, put on netflix and do some stitching. If I push myself too much too soon, I'll be back to being the blob on the couch. I think I have some orange stars for La Passacaglia to keep me busy.

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.