Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 25 September 2015

On my Needles.

I'm continuing to work on the Pamuya shawl. It's actually to the casting off stage. We're heading out in the trailer for the weekend, going to see our grandson Avery. There should be lots of car time knitting which just might be enough to get this done. It's really hard to tell what the final shawl will look like. It needs a good soak and some heavy duty blocking first.

I've been doing a lot of customer quilting this week, and a lot of stitching on La Passacaglia. No pictures to share of either of those, at the moment. We should be home on Sunday in time for a hand stitching post then.
I'm linking this post up to Judy's On the Needles

5 comments:

  1. love the colors and the stitch pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your finish! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are stunning! It's going to look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are stunning! It's going to look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you colors and it will be a surprise after it's blocked. Looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.