I have another pair of socks on my needles. They started out as a pair of toe up socks. But when I got one finished, and tried it on, the foot was too short, and I didn't like the way the toe felt.... go figure. So, I ripped it out and started over with the pattern that I originally learned.
recipe, except I left out the orange. It took until 6:30 to get it all cooked down. All that work, and all that time, and I got 4 1/2 pints of peach chutney. We had some of it for supper with our ham.... it is soooooo good, and worth all the time and effort it took to make it. During that time I was able to get the binding for my Dresden Plate all made and ready to be sewn to the quilt. Then, it was time for dinner and then cleaning up after dinner. The chutney had used about 2/3 of the peaches, so I've spent the rest of the evening, until sitting down here, blanching and peeling and quartering and pureeing the rest of the peaches, which are going to get cooked on low over night in the slow cooker for peach butter, instructions here.
So, tomorrow the peach butter will get put in the jars and water bathed, and then I'll load Maureen's quilt. I'm linking up with Judy's On the Needles, and then I'm going to put the foot of my recliner up, put a movie on, and knit.