Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 5 August 2013

Design Wall Monday, August 5, 2013

Lots of stuff going on here today. I finished my Grandmother's choice quilt last night, and put it up on the wall to see what the final product looks like.

I like it. So now, it goes onto the pile waiting to be quilted.

 

Then, I wanted to see what Meteor Shower looks like, now that I have a few more blocks made. There are 13 of these squares to do. Another one that I really liking the way it looks.
 This is on my getting it done list for August, to get a couple more of the blocks done.













And then, I just had to put up some of the blocks and sashing for the Lazy Sunday Mystery, just to see what it looks like. I love it!! I so want to start sewing this one together. But first, I finish sewing the binding on my Dresden Plates. I'm trying really hard to finish things, rather than bumping from one thing to another. Although, I've bumped from on thing to another today on the wall, similar to what's going on in my mind. So many things I want to get done, but none of them get done if I keep bouncing from one project to another.I must develop some self discipline....... yeah right...... like that's going to happen. LOL!
I'm linking up to Judy's Design Wall Monday, and then I'm going to start in on that binding.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have some lovely projects on the go! That meteor shower is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had to laugh Cathy! I'm the same way! I get really excited about a project, but before I get done with it, several others get me excited too - and then I'm juggling more projects than I can handle LOL!!! I love all your design wall projects - each beautiful in their own way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my I love all the projects 'bumping' around in your post. I'm trying to do the same thing--finish first then move on-but it's hard to have discipline when there are so many distractions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a "bumper" too! :) I love your meteor blocks and am looking forward to seeing more blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your GC quilt top looks great! I am working on my last block from week 47 and then need to work on getting them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All nice projects. I get things 'bumping' around in my head. I have so many things bumping around that I don't get anything done, just 'thoughts'. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the meteor shower! (I'm a big behind in my blog reading!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to go back and see what your GC quilt top looked like!! I love it, Cathy -- the prints were just made for this quilt. Can't wait to finish getting my blocks together! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.