Considering I thought I hadn't done much sewing this past week, my numbers say otherwise. I did start on a quilt on my Want-to-do list called Avignon Picnic using a jelly roll of Flora by Moda that I purchased specifically for this quilt. I liked the strong contrast between the 4 colours which is necessary for this particular pattern. Between the yardage in the jelly roll, and then the white strips to go with them, the numbers added up. And then I did the backing for the Rose Log Cabin, and started quilting on it. Unfortunately, I ran out of bobbin thread, so I'm rather stuck until the thread shipment comes in. Which is where playing with Avignon Picnic came in. It was a fun and easy project to work on, a nice change from New york Beauties, and complex sampler blocks, although I will get back to those.
Used this week: 10.8 yards
Used this year: 46 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased this year: 99.25 yards
Balance: 53.25 more yards in than out.
I'm linking up to Judy's Sunday Stash Report at Patchwork Times.