I had more deliveries come this week. I love getting deliveries of fabric in the mail. It is so much fun to open the package and see what's inside. Almost like getting presents, except I've gotten to pick them out. Maybe that's why I keep pushing those checkout buttons. I looked at my fabric purchased numbers and thought that I was way over what I had bought by this time last year, but it turns out that I'm only over last year's count at this time by 4 yards. I've done a lot more customer quilting this past week, so not a whole lot of sewing. Just my 2 NYB's for this week, and I've started putting my Dresden Plates together, but most of that fabric was counted when it was cut, since that's how I keep track.
Used this week: .5 yards
Used this year: 33.3 yards
Purchased this week: 10 yards
Purchased this year: 99.25 yards
Balance: 65.95 more yards in than out
I'm hoping to get the Dresden Plates all put together, and some borders added, so the borders will add up to a bit more. And My UFO challenge for this month is to quilt my Rose Log Cabin, so that backing will add up. I'm actually hoping to get to that either this week, or next. When I do Customer quilts, I also make up order forms for my own, so that they get put in the line up, as well. So, I have 3 quilts to do for Evelyn, and then it's my turn. Since I have to work this afternoon, I'm going to go get some lunch, and then have some play time before I go in.