There has been a whole lot of quilting on the long arm happening this past week, and not very much sewing. My used numbers don't seem to be going up very fast. By this time last year, I had used over 50 yards. However my purchased numbers keep going up. I received a lovely packet of batiks in the mail this week to do a wall hanging designed by Cynthia England for this Waterfall Pattern. It doesn't say on the package just how much yardage is in it, and I haven't opened it yet, to measure it. The fabrics in the package are all in order according to a colour chart in the pattern, and I don't want to get the fabrics out of order, so I'm not counting it as in yet. I also, in a moment of weakness last weekend, ordered some more fabric from the fat quarter shop, but it hasn't arrived yet, so I don't have to count it. But I really do have to do something about getting some more sewing time in, both for the sake of these numbers, and my sanity. Anyway, here's the numbers, for the past 2 weeks, since I didn't do a report last week:
Fabric used past 2 weeks: .9 yards
Fabric used this year: 27.3 yards
Purchased past 2 weeks: 0 yards
Purchased this year: 84.5 yards
Balance: 57.2 more yards in than out.
I'm linking up to Judy's stash report at Patchwork Times