Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 14 April 2012


I have had 3 quilts go home to their owners in the past 2 days. Christine picked up her tumbler quilt.

Christine did up such a warm and comfy tumbler quilt, all in fall themed colours and fabrics, and backed with flannel. Perfect for snuggling under on a cool wet spring evening. I quilted it with a pantograph called Leaf Pile by Donna Reinarts.

Charlene picked up her, as she calls it "Almost a Charm" quilt. She says it isn't quite a charm quilt, because there might be a couple of repeats of fabrics in it. I couldn't find them. I love the way she made the stars out of the same colour families. They sparkle. I did an overall rectangular spiral on it.



And Gail picked up her Liberated Baskets quilt. I'll post a picture of it as soon as she has it up on her own blog, and then I'll link back to it, as well. Can you tell I've been busy this past week? I'll be working the next 4 evenings at the hospital, so there might be some sewing going on, but no more customer stuff until next week on Wednesday, when I'm off again.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.