The damage that I did to my stash numbers arrived in the mail this week, so now I have to add it to the purchased column. Yikes!! That was a lot of fabric, but it's pretty, and it's fun, and I've already started to use some of it. I had a sampler in mind that I've wanted to do for a while, called Aunt Lucy's Medallion. I started cutting and piecing the center section last night, and hope to get it finished, the center, that is, today. And I used up a little bit for the New York Beauties, as well. And then, for the rest of today, I want to get the quilt Gratitude finished. I think that's a do-able list for the day.
Used this week: .6 yards
Used this year: 21.9 yards
Added this week: 27.5 yards
Added this year: 84.5 yards
Balance: 62.6 yards more in than out. Definite Yikes!! Good thing I'm not trying to reach a zero balance, or anything like that, or I'd be in serious trouble. LOL!!