Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 18 December 2015

On my needles.....

It’s still the Baby Love Double Knit Blanket, found here on Ravelry. The blanket is now officially half finished. I just did the last row of the purple last night. Tonight begins yellow, and then the first four colours repeat.
 I am trying really hard to stay focused on this so I can get it done. There are so many other cute projects that I want to do, Have you seen the cute little animals out there? Look at this sweet Giraffe. It would be so cute made from the same colours as this blanket. How about this cute little sad eyed puppy dog, or this elephant. There simply aren’t enough hours in a day or days in a life time to do all the wonderful fun things and patterns available. I’m linking up to Judy’s On the Needles, and then I’m going to find something to eat and something to watch on TV, well actually closer to listen to on TV, while I do some more knitting.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your blanket is GORGEOUS, I'm going to have to look at the pattern to see how it's done. And those animals are adorable! I think we are all enablers. :) We have to share patterns and projects with everyone, so we aren't the only ones who have 14 things going on at once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blanket. What a beautiful gift for some lucky little one. I'm trying to finish a pair of socks that have taken way too long, but I did finish 4 quilts for gifts this Christmas. You are right about not enough hours in the days for all the fun things we want to do.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.