Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 21 December 2015

Design wall Monday

There is absolutely nothing new on my design wall. Northern Tree Line and the LFQG Blog Sampler look exactly the same as they did several weeks ago. However, I do have one of my own quilts on the machine right now, and spent 3 or 4 hours today working on it. It’s a Great Granny Square that I pieced a few years ago, and then placed into the line up of my own quilts waiting their turn. I’m doing some very fun custom stuff on this one.
After working on this for most of the afternoon, I came down and made supper and then sat down to watch my favourite Christmas Movie. A Muppets’ Christmas Carol. Of all the version of this movie, and characters, it’s my favourite. I think Michael Caine did a great Scrooge. While watching that, I stitched on a few more fillers to La Passacaglia. Once I finish this, I think I’ll switch out to knitting.  I’m linking up to Judy’s Design Wall Monday.




4 comments:

  1. It may not have changed, but your design wall is colorful! Love the Granny Square quilt. I don't know that I've seen all of the Muppet version of A Christmas Carol. My favorite was always the one with George C Scott :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design wall looks better than mine - I have nothing on mine at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy Busy Busy! Your granny square quilt is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that dark background for your Granny! I have one of those in my queue, but with a more pastel B/G - aqua maybe...
    A Muppet Christmas Carol is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.