And here is where I think it will fit into the over all project.
While looking at this thing tonight, and trying to plan ahead for the next big rosette, I realized that there is a shortage of purples in this project. So I went digging around in my stash looking for purples to put in. I found some violets to fussy cut to put into the centres of the stars that are going around this one, and then I can introduce more into the next big one.
I haven't been blogging lately, other than this project and customer quilts, because nothing else is happening. Some day, I will get back to regular quilting. But I'm still having way too much fun on this to quit.
Used this week: 0 yards
Used this year: 41 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added this year: 59.25 yards
Net stash added: 18.75 yards
I'm linking up, as usual, to Judy's Fabric Report, Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching and Angie's WIPs be Gone. We've been having a Back To The Future movie marathon today, so once I've finished here, I'm going back to watching/listening to the movies, and more stitching to get the stars done.