Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 5 April 2015

Sunday Stash and Stitching Report, week 14, 2015

I'm continuing to make progress on La Passagaclia, which is a design found in this book. I haven't added any more to the actual large piece, but have focused on making star centres, and rosettes without the outer round of stars. I'm trying out different fabric combinations, and want to get the balance of them figured out, before adding the stars and putting them into final place. These are the results of some of the new fabrics I've gotten in the past month, or so.


I also picked up some fabric this past week representing different Canadian animals for a Canadiana row quilt I'm doing. I might even have some pictures of it by tomorrow, for a design wall post.

Used this week:                                    .55 yards
Used this year:                                   28.8 yards
Added this week:                                 1.5 yards
Added this year:                                32.5 yards
Net stash added:                                 3.7 yards.

I'm linking up to Judy's Fabric report,  and to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rosettes! So many wonderful combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing....how do you decide what fabric to use? Do you see the possibilities or is it all by accident?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.