Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 2 May 2014

On my Needles

It's been a while since I did a knitting post. Not because I haven't been knitting, but because I seem to always be knitting on the same thing. However, I am now only one sleeve and fixing the neckline away from being done this sweater, called Pinery. If I keep at it, in my spare knitting moments, I just might have this done in time for our first camping trip of the season, later on this month.
In the meantime, I've been plugging away at projects that have deadlines, but that I can't show yet. The deadlines are for the May guild meeting. Somehow, I had it figures that the meeting was on the 15th of this month, so I had a couple of weeks left. WRONG!! The meeting is on the 8th, so I've been scrambling, just a bit, to get these things done. Hence, no blogging between Monday and today.
I'm linking up to Judy's On the needles.

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.