Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 31 May 2017

What I’m working on....

I have gotten two small hand piecing projects to the finished top stage. On Sunday, I posted that I’d gotten Orion’s Belt finished, except for should I add borders. The verdict was unanimous for yes, so today I added on the narrow black border. Once it’s quilted, I’ll probably trim it back a bit.
And since I was on an add borders roll, I decided to add them to Castor and Pollux as well. Both of these are English Paper Piecing small wall hangings. But they could certainly be enlarged to any size. If anyone is interested in the papers or the acrylic templates for these projects, they will be available in our online store, once it is launched in the next month, or so. If you want them sooner, email me at caleeshepherd@gmail.com and we can make arrangements from there.
I’m going to link up to The Needle and Thread Network and also to Sew Fresh Quilts and finally to Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it Friday.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, that black background really makes the stars shine! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great, but Castor and Pollux is outstandingly different and so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are gorgeous, the second is my favourite. I've never tried hand piecing, you have inspired me to look into it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.