Friday, 30 May 2014
On my Needles, May 30, 2014
Fly Away Hoodie I started last week. I've learned a couple of new things on this one, the provisional cast on being the biggest. This is a picture of the back. The shoulder seams were the provisional cast on parts. I'm now working on the left front, after picking up the stitches at the shoulder. This means that there are no seams at the shoulders, and the cables are continuous from front to back, which I think is really cool! There is also a provisional cast on used at the top of the button band. I'm assuming that it will be picked back up to go around the front edge of the hood, once I get that far. So far, the instructions are really good, and easy to follow. I'm linking up to Judy's On the Needles.