Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 8 December 2013

Stash Report, week 49, 2013

Not much in the used department this week, but none coming in, either, so I suppose that's good news?!? I exercised mega restraint and deleted all ads that came into my email pretty much as soon as they appeared. Now, I know I can always go to the web site and look at the sales that I know are there. But, somehow, it's more tempting to do it from the emails.
I'm working on my colour challenge for the guild. I've been working on it all afternoon and am only1/4 done, and seriously questioning my sanity. What I thought would be a good idea several months ago, now has me asking myself what was I thinking? Especially since it's for a placemat for Meals on Wheels, so it's going to be given away. That tool that I blogged about here has been getting a lot of exercise. Ah well, all for a good cause, and it is going to be very nice when it is done.

Used this week:                                     .5 yards
Used this year:                                 124.05 yards
Added this week:                                    0 yards
Added this year:                            165.55 yards
Balance.                                           41.5 more yards in than out.
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report and then it just might be time to find something to eat before I see if I can get to 1/2 done for the colour challenge. Oh, did I mention it's due this coming Thursday?



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the trimmer. Makes a lot of sense that it would only cut thread. Your placemat sounds like it is going to be one beauty of a placemat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the trimmer idea. mine, maybe a gallon pickle jar lid for a yoyo template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing with those sale emails - saved me a lot of money. Your outgoing numbers are great. Let's just look at those.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.