Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 4 April 2013

Pooling sock yarn challenge

The yarn that I ordered from Webs arrived yesterday in a lovely squishy package. One of them in particular was ordered specifically for this challenge.
It's a rather bad picture of the colour, but it shows the dye distribution. It's an Opal yarn. I went looking to see if I could find a better picture of the colours on their web site, but their picture isn't great either. It ranges from burgundy to pinks to greens and greys. Even if the colours don't pool, they will be pretty socks. The instructions for the challenge requested a picture of our yarn, accompanied by a March calendar. So here's that pictures, with the yarn all wound into a ball and ready to go.
I just might start working on these today.
I'm linking up to the Pooling yarn selection post.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.