Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 12 April 2013

On the needles



I have the socks for the yarn pooling challenge on my needles. And there is definitely pooling happening. When I was doing the ribbing at the top of the socks, the colours were almost totally stacked on top of each other. I didn't do anything special to get them to do this, either. I cast on 60 stitches on 2.75 mm needles and did k2p2 ribbing. I'm at the point of starting the decreases for the toes. What will be really interesting will be to see if the second sock does the same thing.
We have been having internet connection problems, so I'm going to make this quick, while the connection lasts. I'm linking up to Judy's On the Needles.







4 comments:

  1. Interesting! What is your yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. They look like they are long at the top -- the way I like them too. Interesting pooling effect.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be quite interesting to see what happens with the second sock. Love your pooling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pooling!!!! Love your colors too. Looks like it will be a very comfy sock :*)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.