There was some sewing this past week, not a lot, but some is better than none. So I have a small amount of stash out. I did the brown nine patches for the guild swap for the month of April, and I discovered that I hadn't cut the green triangles for the mystery quilt, which I why I couldn't find them when I wanted them a couple of weeks ago. So I can count those out. And once I started sewing the triangles together, I discovered that I hadn't cut enough of the background triangles, so I had to cut more of those, which can also count as stash out.
Used this week: 1.2 yards
Used this year: 31.15 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added this year: 127.25 yards
Balance: 96.1 yards more in than out.
One of the things I treated myself to this past month was starting a Newfo. Barbara at Cat Patches has a challenge to start a new quilt every month. It doesn't have to get finished, just started. So I started this quilt,
I have to decide on a Newfo project for April. Maybe something using that delicious box of Fossil fern fabrics.......
I'm linking up to Judy's Patchwork Times Stash Report .