I spent all day yesterday sewing. Did it ever feel good. Gail hosted another sew day. So Christine and Carol and myself spent the day sewing with Gail. I finished up my one set of half square triangles for the Bonnie Hunter mystery in the Quiltmaker magazine. I still have the smaller ones to go. Seems that I forgot to take the dark sides of the smaller ones, or maybe I haven't even cut them yet. I'm going to have to search around and see if I can find them. Then I finished that baby quilt I was working on, and then moved on to doing the black nine patches for the guild swap.
After I got home, Scott came and picked me up and we went back to the new apartment, where I spent the evening also sewing. I put together the backing for that baby quilt I finished. So I have usage numbers this week, and fairly decent ones. I'm hoping this is the start of a trend.
Used this week: 3.7 yards
Used this year: 29.95 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added this year: 127.25 yards
Balance: 97.3 yards more in than out. So I'm back under 100.
I'm planning on doing more sewing today, so that should help. I have found some fabric in my stash that will make perfect curtains for the bathroom and shower curtain as well. SO I might do those up today. I also have to make a trip to the local fabricland, while their sale lasts, and see if I can find some fabric I like for living room curtains. Making curtains is not real close to the top of my list of things I like to do, but I hate paying the price for ready made ones, so make them I will, if I can find what I'm looking for.
I'm linking up with Judy's stash report at Patchwork Times.