Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 2 October 2011

Stash Report Week 40


Now that is a scary number.....40 weeks of the year have gone by already. That means that there are only 12 weeks left in the year. How on earth did that happen so quickly? I haven't managed a whole lot of stash reduction this week. But I did manage some enhancement. One of the packages of fabric arrived this week, from the Fat Quarter Shop. It contained 7.5 yards of fabric. There were 5 half yard cuts of fun food fabrics for the Swoon quilt
paired up here with their coordinates. Then, I acted on impulse and purchased a layer cake, (40  10 inch squares) of Flurry, since I am in love with the Christmas Present quilt, and a jelly roll, (40  2 1/2 inch strips) of Flora, for another quilt I want to make, called Avignon Picnic  I have no idea when these will get done, but the stuff is gorgeous. So, on to the numbers

Used this week:                6 inches for the Fat quarter stars block
Used this year:                  105.7 yards
Purchased this week:        7.5 yards
Purchased this year:          129 yards
Balance:                          23.3 more yards in than out.  

I'm linking up to Patchwork times where there are other stash reports to read. Some, like Judy, who hosts the stash reports, have used quite a bit of fabric this past week.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.