Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 23 October 2011

Stash Report October 23

There has been sewing happening here. Lots of sewing, so there is fabric usage to report.

Fabric used this week:                   4.7 yards
Fabric used this year:                  114.1 yards
Purchased this week:                      0 yards
Purchased this year:                     136 yards
Balance:                                           21.9 more yards in than out

I'm planning on getting a couple of quilts onto the longarm this week, which means next weeks numbers should be good, for usage. There is fabric on order that is in transit, so I suppose I should at least try to even it out. We were supposed to get the trailer put to bed for the winter yesterday, and the fabric part of the gazebo taken down as well. But the best laid plans can get all changed when a phone call from Scott's brother comes and he needs help getting to a doctor. So, we'll try again today, since it is bright and sunny out. Maybe there will be some more sewing done later on this evening. I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork times where she hosts a linky for stash reports.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great -- you used more than you purchased this week ... and you've got to have fabric coming in to *inspire* you, right?!?! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the doctor's visit was routine for Scott's brother. Never good to get a surprise call with the need for help to see the doctor. Got my fingers crossed you'll get the fabric used before the postperson brings more. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.