Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 13 March 2011

Stash report Week 11

Not a whole lot of sewing going on this week, just like last week. Still working on finishing up the customer quilts I have. I loaded a 104" x 104" on Thursday, and have finished 2 passes on it. It should take 10 more passes of the pantograph pattern to finish it, which should be doable this coming week. After this one is done, I'm down to one left, and I think I'll sneak one of my own in before it. I did manage to get the borders cut, and 3 of them sewn onto the hexagon baby stars. I'm hoping to get the rest of them on before I go to work today, with pictures tomorrow. Now, on to the numbers:

Fabric used this week:            1.9 yards
Fabric used year to date:       43.9 yards
Fabric in this week:                0 yards
Fabric in year to date:           91.5
Balance:                            +47.9 yards

Go on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are managing their numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.