Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 16 October 2024

What we’re working on

I only have one project to show today. There are others on the go, but I didn’t get pictures last week. This one is one I started a couple of weeks ago and brought home to work on.  The request is for a gentleman who loves music and loved to sing the old hymns at church. So we ordered some music themed fabric for this one and then found a panel with some of the words to hymns that worked perfectly for the centres of these blocks. It’s going to be a bit bigger than our usual lap quilts, but we had to work with the block size for those hymn squares. It will have a blue border around the outside to finish it off. I hope to get it done tomorrow. I’ll link up to Mid Week Makers





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.