Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 13 October 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 The Swans are growing. One of them almost has the complete body outlined. It’s a lot of fun watching these animals come to life with each stitch added. I would have had all the outlining done last night, except that I discovered an error that involved some ripping. And of course once that happened, the wind went right of my proverbial sails and I quit for the evening. I’m thankful that I do pre-gridding for these stitcheries. That’s what caught the error.  So today I’ll pick up where I left off and keep going. 

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching



1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful and elegant swans. Such lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.