Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 20 October 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 The Swans both have their necks and heads and both have their faces. Which makes for great progress on them this past week. I also finished the cabin, except for filling in the window panes. There is a lot of foliage to be done at the top so I think I’m going to alternate - do a thread length on the swans and then a thread length on the foliage. That way neither seems overwhelming towards the end of the piece.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then find something to watch/listen to while I do more stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Those swans are so pretty! I like your stitching strategy too. I'm looking forward to seeing the pinecones - they're much fancier that the ones at our house!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.