Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 3 March 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching.

 My main focus this past week, besides finishing up some Prayers and Squares quilts, has been getting My Tweets  ready for the basting and hand quilting stage. I got all the missing leaves added to the centre block and last evening started putting it all together with the sashing fabric I purchased a couple of weeks ago. Oh how I am loving this!! I took it with me to the Prayers and Squares group on Thursday so that I could lay it out and get an idea of placement of the blocks and distribution of colours. I took a picture to remind myself of the decision. I would love to be able to get the rest of this sewn together today. After that I’ll have to get a big table set up so I can layer and baste it ready for hand quilting. I bought myself a new stand and hoop from Amazon - this one here. It is currently still in its box waiting assembly. If I get as far as getting this layered today, that will have to be the next step. It is all very exciting.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching





2 comments:

  1. Your Tweets blocks are gorgeous! All that amazing applique and colour...so joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s beautiful! The finish will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.