Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 17 March 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 My sweater continues to grow. I’ve separated off the sleeves and have about 2 inches of the body done. But the really exciting piece of slow stitching is the start of the background quilting on My Tweets. It is going faster than I thought it would. The amount here was done in an afternoon. I don’t have any calluses built up on my fingers yet, so I had to quit as the finger under the quilt was getting quite sore, as was my wrist. I haven’t been able to get back to it, due to our grand daughter being off for March break and also the now almost finished reno of my room. The ceiling is in and the baseboards are going in today. There is still all the tapeing and mudding and sanding of the drywall seams in the ceiling, but I suspect that is not going to happen for quite a while yet.

I’ll link up to Kathy'sSlow Sunday Stitching





1 comment:

  1. The background quilting on your beautiful Tweets quilt is gorgeous. The quilting is going to make your lovely applique pop.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.