Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 28 February 2024

What we are working on.


 This past week for Prayers and squares saw 3 quilt as you go tops finished and ready for binding. The two Baby Bently quilts are done. And then another quilt made with a forest animal themed border print is done as well. I’ve made a start on another one that is using a fabric in the centre of the stars that also has forest animals in it. However, I've run out of batting so I can’t go any further on this one. I’ve used up every small scrap I had here. I’m hoping to pick up more batting off the roll at the church tomorrow, providing we are able to get together then. The weather here has taken a really nasty turn, from spring pouring rain this morning to flash freezing temperatures and snow tonight.  We’ll make a decision tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.