Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 20 February 2016

On my needles

I’ve picked back up my Traveller’s End Sweater. One of the many bonuses of doing a log is being able to keep track of various projects. Looking back, I remember that I started this sweater over a year ago, messed up the cables and had to rip it out. I restarted it last March, blogged about it here, and then it got put back into it’s bag and it sat until about a week ago. I’ve made quite a bit of progress since then. The sleeves are separated off and I’m working my way down the body. I put off picking it back up again, in part, because it was quite a challenge trying to figure out where I’d left off. Now I’m making notes, just in case I have to put it down again and not work on it for a while. It’s not a very  good picture. I was trying to get a shot of the front and back cables in the same shot. Turns out I  didn’t really get either of  them.
In the meantime, there has been an awful lot of enjoying this precious little girl going on. She’s spending the afternoon with us. We must be pretty boring company, though, because mostly all she's done is sleep.
I’m linking up to Judy’s On the needles, before going back to spend more time knitting and getting in some more snuggles when this little one wakes up.



1 comment:

  1. Love that pattern, and your wool colour is going to look really good on you!
    Wow! Abrielle has changed a lot since she was born - bet she's more precious every day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.