Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday Stash and Stitching Report


You see those two white pentagons sitting there? 

 They fit into that space in between those green stars. Those are the last two!! Once those are sewn into place, this project is ready for its next stage...... adding the borders. Can we get a yippee and a woohoo and a happy dance?!? I’m going to make this a short post, so I can get those last two pieces sewn in before the evening is over.

As far as stash report goes, I’ve had a few additions, but lots of usage too. I’ve been busy binding and finishing and even making a backing for my D4P. If the weather ever cooperates, I’ll get some pictures. It was lovely and sunny out today, but way too windy for photos.

Used last 2 weeks:                    6.45 yards
Used this year:                          9.45 yards
Added last 2 weeks:                      4 yards
Added this year:                         5.5 yards
Net stash busted:                      3.95 yards                      

I’m linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and Judy’s Stash Report and then I’m going back to stitching.

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.