Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 29 February 2016

Design Wall Monday, Feb. 29, 2016




I have two ongoing projects up on my wall right now. The first is the sampler quilt for the London Friendship Quilters’ Guild, which I designed as a project for the guild to do as a bi-monthly project. It started in September, and will continue on until December of this year. If you are interested, the information for it can be found here. It starts with the most recent block and then goes back. Scroll to the very beginning to find details, should you be interested.
Next is my Aunt Lucy’s Medallion, with the first two of the Westering Women blocks in it.                      
I think I’m going to rename it "Aunt Lucy Goes West”.












This last is obviously not on my wall, but on the machine. I’m about 2/3rds of the way finished quilting my Friendship’s Garden.                    It seemed appropriate to quilt a floral quilt with flowers.
I’m linking up to Judy’s Design Wall Monday.



1 comment:

  1. Your medallion quilt is beautiful. The flower quilting looks great on that quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.