Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Sunset over Georgian bay

What a glorious weekend it was. Once the rain finished on Friday, it was warm and mostly sunny. However, I have made a note to myself to purchase some rain boots. It was pouring down rain as we were setting up the campsite. I was wearing my bright yellow rain coat to keep most of me dry, but my feet were so cold and so wet.

But the best part of the weekend was the opportunity to spend time with this wonderful little boy on his fourth birthday.

Avery and his Daddy had a chance to play on the beach with his new train and also down at the water with his new boat.

 
 

He is an amazing little boy, even if I am just a smidgen on the biased side. At one point when we were down at the lake, he looked up at a sign posted and asked " what does it mean 'no lifeguards'"? He's just turned four, and he can read the word lifeguards. I miss him already. But we're going to be seeing him again in June.

In the meantime, we are back home. Everything is unpacked and the laundry started. Tomorrow it's back to work on more quilts.

 

 

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.