Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 29 September 2013

Stash Report week 39, 2013

This day has just flown by. I've spent it partly in the kitchen, using some of the tomatoes I canned earlier this summer for spaghetti sauce, and partly at the computer, blog surfing, and partly at the sewing machine putting borders onto Orca Bay. The last of the pieced borders is done and ready to go on. Then there will be 2 more borders added to it. It's going to be going to a new home for Christmas, and they need it for a bigger bed. The last of the pieced borders will go on tonight, or at least that's the plan. The other borders will go on in the next day or two. There will be progress pictures, maybe on the design lawn again, tomorrow. It's been warm enough today to have the windows open, and it's been lightly raining on and off. I love the sound of the rain in the leaves in the trees.

Used this week:                                           2.8 yards
Used this year:                                          104.45 yards
Added this week:                                          0 yards
Added this year:                                         163.55 yards
Balance:                                                        59.1 more yards in than out.

Yep, I think, to answer last week's question about whether I can get under 50 yards as a balance, that it is definitely do-able, as long as I don't rashly punch any buttons and order anything in the next little while. And, since Orca Bay should be finished this week, I need to think about which one should go on the finish list next.
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.