Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Design Wall Monday on Tuesday

I was so intent yesterday on getting more work done on my Road to Brenham quilt, that I ended up not writing a post about it. So, this morning, I took what I have done and put it on the wall up in my studio. I am ready to start sewing on borders.
WOOHOO!! I really like the way this one is turning out. Tonight, I start cutting and sewing on the borders..... all 9 of them..... yep, that's right, nine different borders. But when it is done, I think this quilt is going to sing! The final instructions were issued on the 14th, just 3 days ago, so I've actually managed to catch up, and then keep up with this one.
I'm linking up, even though I'm late, to Judy's Design Wall Monday.

5 comments:

  1. I can see why you are excited - it does look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I can't imagine 9 borders. It is going to be huge. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...9 borders! You do such beautiful work! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning! I'm really itching to start one or two of Judy's patterns - Road to Llano is at the top of that list.
    I'm not usually a fan of cheddar-ry yellow, but it works really well with your other fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.