I've been really remiss lately in sharing completed customer quilts. Some of them, I've even missed getting pictures. But I can share a couple here. Maureen brought me this lovely sampler to do.
I did a light custom on it, with continuous curves in the piecing.
Here's a close up of the center area. I just noticed that it is upside down. The stars in the center are inside hearts.
Here's a closer view of the applique corners. The applique was stitched in the ditch and then echoed. This is a lovely quilt. It was a pleasure working on it.
The other one I have to show right now, is Gail's Nine Patch Mystery, made from a pattern that I designed, from the guild's swap and mystery last year. This is the third one of these I've done. I love how they are all the same pattern, but they all look so different.
This is a closer view of the quilting. I used a pantograph called Fossil by Lorien quilting. I love the borders on Gail's version of this quilt, and the way she put left over nine patches in the corners of the borders.