Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Dreambird Progress

I haven't made a lot more progress, but some. I'm up to 7 feathers. I have no idea how many more feathers I'll get out of this yarn. The ball of grey seems to be going down fast, but it might get twice as big as this. And, I suppose if I have lots of the fuschia left, I could always go get another ball or 2 of the grey, and use whatever is left for socks. The bigger this gets, the more I'm liking it.
I made the mistake yesterday of clicking on a link while reading this post , which makes it all Judy's fault. I ended up buying 12 skeins of this yarn, 6 each of 2 different colours, a green and a rusty red. I have plans for this yarn, because, it's impossible to look at yarn without looking at patterns. I have 2 sweaters that I really want to do. One is called Pinery, which is appropriate, since it is named after the park we go camping at a lot. We might be going there at the end of the month. If the yarn is here by then, wouldn't it be cool to be working on a sweater called Pinery at the Pinery? The second sweater is called Central Park Hoodie. I'm beginning to think I'm getting as bad with too many knitting projects as I am with quilting projects. I have a really bad case of start-itis. I need to get some finishes to go with it.
On the finish subject, I did get border number 1 onto Road to Brenham. Only 8 more to go.
I'm linking up to Judy's Dreambird Progress Report

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad that I'm not the only one with start-itis! I'm afraid to count how many projects I have... There's the ones that I've always wanted to do (although now that a year or two have passed since I started it, I'm not as gung-ho about it anymore); then there are the ones that I really need to concentrate on, and finally, the totally mindless ones.
    Can't wait to see your new yarns!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.