Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 8 April 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I want to wish everyone who celebrates it a very happy Easter! Christ the Lord is risen today! Alleluia!!!

 I’ve been absent for the last couple of weeks. I didn’t really have any interesting progress photos or reports on hand stitching for last Sunday. After a while all the hand quilting starts to look the same. And then Wednesday we woke up to no hydroid our region due to the freezing rain during the night. It was out for maybe 18 hours total before coming back on right at supper time. So no blog post Wednesday either. I don’t really have any interesting progress photos to show of the hand quilting today either, but I don’t want to fall out of the habit of writing in the blog, so here are a couple of shots. I had to alter the lighting in a couple of them. We have some of our plants for the vegetable garden started and growing under lights. The lights throw a very red tinted light, which I didn’t realize was reflecting onto my photos until I went to upload them here. So the ones showing the embroidered blocks are quite blanched due to removing the red tints. They are still quite pink.  I’m down into the bottom third of this quilt now. Another couple of weeks should see it finished. 

I am linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.









4 comments:

  1. Amen! So, so thankful for Jesus' sacrificial love. As for your beautiful quilt; it doesn't matter if there isn't a lot of stitching progress, as it is always a delight to look upon it each time you post. May your Easter Sunday be a blessed and wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.