Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 16 April 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 The quilting on Noah’s Journey is so close to being finished.



 Just the bottom corner star and the four squares are left. Then I can trim it down and get the binding on and I can declare it done. I have no idea past that what is going to become of it, but I sure enjoyed the process of making it and that seems to me to be the whole point of slow stitching. The plan at the moment is to use a green binding which will pull together all the green grass in the embroideries.

In the meantime I have a little grand daughter here waiting for help with putting together a costume for her super hero day at school, so I will post this and link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Cathy. Noah's Journey is stunning. I look forward to seeing your finish. Hope your granddaughter has a great time dressed up like her favorite super hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The process is the fun! I just love your quilt - all those stars and the journey depicted - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting, you are nearly at the finish line.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.