I’m almost finished the large scale floral quilt I’ve been working on the past few weeks. The blocks were all quilted individually before sewing them together. I’ve added the 2 side borders and just need to do the top and bottom border, bind it and this will be another finish. I’ve hit a small snag in that I don’t have enough of the backing fabric to finish the top and bottom borders so I’m going to have to figure out a work around. That will be today’s task.
I’ve also finished this month’s blocks for the two versions of the Atlanta Garden block of the month I’ve been working on- earth tones
and florals. It’s fun doing these in different colour palettes. I’ve also reversed the placement of the lights and darks in each version, just to change it up even more.
I’m linking up to Mid Week Makers
Post a Comment
I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.