Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 1 March 2023

What I’m working on

 I’ve continued to work on my Scrappy Trips blocks, a free pattern from Bonnie Hunter, found here. They are all done now. I made a total of 20 blocks for a 48x60 inch finished quilt. I’m going to quilt each block separately and then sew them together.

In between the Scrappy Trips blocks I sewed some other blocks. I don’t know the name of this one, but it used up some large scale floral fabrics and also some of the leftover 2 1/2 inch squares from the Scrappy Trips strip sets. A win win sort of two for one quilt. This one is going to need borders, probably some more 2 1/2 inch squares

Today’s job is to start the quilting on these squares. I’m linking up to Midweek Makers





3 comments:

  1. both quilts are looking great! love the orange in your scrappy trips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that last quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like both of those quilts. The second one is wonderfully geometric.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.