Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 2 July 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

I’m making great progress on the two hand stitching projects I’ve got going. My design Leo’s Mane will be finished soon. It’s even further on in progress than shown here, but I don’t have an up to date picture of it.
And then, I’ve done a few more of the large hexagons for the strippy braid project I’ve got going using 2 1/4 inch half hexagons.
These things sew up fast! I can do a couple of the large hexagons in an evening.
So, this is going to be a very short and to the point post, because, after I link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching, I want to hurry up and do more stitching!




2 comments:

  1. Bigger pieces do make a project a lot faster to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your braid! I haven't seen that design before today. Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.