Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Leo’s Mane, first border

I have all the pieces sewn together into the borders, and two borders sewn onto the medallion centre. I love the way it looks!! The last two of this first border should be on by the end of the week. Then I can begin the process of assembling the pieces for the second border.
It’s too nice of a day to spend indoors, working on the computer, so I’m going to link up to Lorna’s Let’s Bee Social and to The Needles and Thread Network, and then I’m headed back outside for more warm temperatures and more hand stitching.


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I love how this is turning out. Yes, take advantage of the weather! It will be snowy in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Wow, the borders are really finishing this off nicely. It is pulling out the colors of the medallions to their best advantage. Really nice job. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.