Then I did some arranging on the wall to find their final spots, and decided on the colours for their star points. This is becoming harder as the project gets closer to being finished, trying to keep the colours balanced, without one colour being to close to itself or too overwhelming.
As of now, I think I have all the rosettes needed for the design as presented in the book. There are a few spots where I would like to add some more. So it could be counted as almost done, but I think there might be 4 or five more yet that I want to do. I'll know more when all these have their stars added to them and then I think I'll sew the whole thing together before I decide for sure whether I'm making more. The colours in the picture of the whole thing are off, and I don't seem to be able to get it true to real life, where it is lighter and brighter, especially the bottom left corner. It's a really grey day outside, which might have something to do with it.
Once I get the stars on these rosettes, I can count them as done, and the stash for them used. In the meantime, I did put together a very fast and easy baby/throw quilt last week, so I can count the yardage for that. I was out at Lens Mills yesterday, picking up some zippers and other odds and ends that I needed for the baby sewing I'm doing, and a couple of pieces of fabric usage;e for La Passacaglia added themselves to the cart, so there's a small added number.
Used this week: 3.2 yards
Used this year: 65.8 yards
Added this week: .75 yards
Added this year: 99.5 yards
Net stash added: 33.7 yards
I'm going to link up to Judy's Fabric Report and Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching. After that, you'll find me making stars, and watching netflix.