Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday 30 October 2015

Something's wrong with this picture

I was quite happily and quite quickly working on sewing this disappearing Four Patch quilt together. Or at least I was until the whole thing came to a screeching halt when something turned out not to fit with the block next to it.

Upon closer inspection it turned out that I was working a bit too quickly and goofed up in the cutting.

This is the same mistake I made when cutting my last set of swap blocks for Jannette. I'd been working on this months swap blocks after doing these, and after checking it, I found the same mistake. (Sigh). I'd only done a pair of the swap blocks, so I don't have many of those to redo. So I now have six blocks to put into the backing of my swap quilt, once it is finished.

1 comment:

  1. Argh! I hate when that happens....
    And guess what - I was gathering my blocks to give you next week, and I discovered that I'd done EXACTLY the same thing! They say that misery loves company, but this kind of misery I can do without. On the other hand though, I bought 2 more cute floral fabrics last night, so I'll be busy sewing more swap blocks this afternoon....


I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.