Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 31 August 2014

Stash Report, week 35, 2014

This is the first stash report I've done in weeks.  I wish I could say I have the used numbers to show for it, but I don't . However, after my mini shop hop on Friday, I do have added numbers. And Just today I found out about another quilt shop in our area that I have to get quilt show advertising to, which means more fabric added numbers for next week. I mean, really, it's quite rude to go into a shop and ask them to do advertising for our guild, and then not buy something, isn't it? At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. The last report I did was on Aug. 10, so that's my reference point for this report.

Used since Aug. 10:                              .8 yards
Used this year:                                    64.5 yards
Added since Aug. 10:                           5.5 yards
Added this year:                                3 yards stash enhanced

I have some large quilt backs to make in the next couple of weeks, so that should help bring the stash busted numbers back, rather than it being enhanced.
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report, and then I'm going back to do some more work on Meteor Shower.

1 comment:

  1. You've used a goodly amount so the little you've added will soon overcome that net. Wish mine were so robust - most of mine is donations.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.